The Account Coordinator will be responsible for prospecting leads and scheduling appointments for our Sales Ambassadors. This individual will maintain minimum outbound call and appointment setting requirements. Must be motivated, outgoing self-starters who strive to excel and are driven by results.
To the qualified candidate we offer:
- $10-$15/hour depending on experience
- Internship credit also available
- Bonus and incentive programs
- Training programs and career building initiatives
- Technologically advanced workplace
Established in 1993, the company provides insurance and financial services, with products targeted specifically to individuals in the retirement market in Illinois. The company has become one of the state’s leaders in assisting clients with Medicare Supplement insurance plans, long-term care insurance, major medical insurance and annuities.
The team member will work closely with the Account Coordinator Management team, Sales Managers and Ambassadors in the field. Account Coordinators are a key contributor to our sales process.
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining Sales Ambassador schedules
- Demonstrating consistent growth and improvement
- Setting and attaining goals for personal growth.
- Must be willing to work 15-40 hours per week.
- Consistently communicated and coordinates Ambassadors’ scheduled appointments.
- Demonstrates a strong desire to exceed goals set for appointments and sales.
- Prepared for weekly individual meetings (called WIMs) with management.
- Maintains call buckets and provides efficient information for all leads and appointments. (Ex: Gathering notes, phone numbers, medical information, product needs).
- Contributes to a team environment by actively participating in team decisions and activities to improve processes and build positive team cohesion.
- Communicates with management any ideas or issues they are having.
- Shows initiative for improving their skills with product knowledge.
- Communicates, coordinates, and discusses internally with the logistics coordinator how to facilitate productivity for Sales Ambassadors and their routes/appointments.
- Supports marketing initiatives and integrates sales efforts with marketing initiatives (e.g.: product launches and campaigns).
- Attends training to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills.
- Participates in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors, and the general public.
- Maintains consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance, and adherence to relevant health & safety procedures.
- Applicants must:
- Possess proper verbal and phone etiquette skills.
- Hold strong communication skills.
- Have strong computer data entry skills.
- Be organized, flexible, patient, and calm under pressure.
- Work well within a team environment
- Prior call center/sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Specific computer software skills required:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook (or similar email software).
Opportunities available now.
Submit resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls.
No phone calls.